Keleher & McLeod, which supports many activities in the community, maintains a special relationship with Jefferson Middle School. Since 1989, the firm has sponsored the annual 8th Grade Leadership Award and plays an active role in selecting the award winner.
The selection process for the coveted Leadership Award is rigorous. Students are nominated by their teachers not only on the basis of grades but on community service participation and other extra-curricular activities. The students then submit a resume, a one-page summary statement and a lengthy ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Super Lawyers, Justin B. Breen, William Keleher, Brian J. Haverly, Business Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico State Bar, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Charles A. Pharris, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Michael Keleher, court appointments, community affiliations, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Pro Bono Volunteer, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Chad Worthen, Law Professorships, Best Lawyers, Julia L. Maccini, Best Lawyers in America, Thomas Keleher, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, S. Charles Archuleta