Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates shareholder, S. Charles Archuleta, on the occasion of his 25th year of law practice as a member of the State Bar of New Mexico. Mr. Archuleta was recently recognized at the annual State Bar anniversary reception, featuring Chief Supreme Court Justice Petra Maes; judges from the Court of Appeals, District, and Metropolitan Courts; Bar Commissioners; the Dean of the UNM School of Law and other State Bar leaders. Mr. Archuleta has received many honors over the years. He is an organizing member of 2nd Judicial District Volunteer Attorney Pool. He has also ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers, Business Lawyer of the Year, Charles A. Pharris, community affiliations, Best Lawyers in America, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Chad Worthen, Super Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Julia L. Maccini, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Michael Keleher, court appointments, Justin B. Breen, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Law Professorships, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Thomas Keleher, New Mexico State Bar, William Keleher, Brian J. Haverly, S. Charles Archuleta, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders