Ten of the firm's lawyers have recently been named to the New Mexico Super Lawyers list as outstanding attorneys in New Mexico for 2014. Most of the honorees have been appearing on the annual list for several years. A singular honor, which includes peer review, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The honorees for 2014 and their practice areas are:S. Charles Archuleta: employment litigation and defense Arthur O. Beach: personal injury defense and ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Pro Bono Volunteer, Brian J. Haverly, Law Professorships, Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers in America, community affiliations, New Mexico State Bar, Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Thomas Keleher, William Keleher, Justin B. Breen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Julia L. Maccini, Best Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, S. Charles Archuleta, Business Lawyer of the Year, court appointments, Chad Worthen, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Michael Keleher, Tina Muscarella Gooch