Five of the firm's lawyers have recently been named to the New Mexico Super Lawyers list as outstanding attorneys in New Mexico for 2014. Most of the honorees have been appearing on the annual list for several years. A singular honor, which includes peer review, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The honorees for 2014 and their practice areas are:Thomas C. Bird: appellate Sean Olivas: employment and labor litigation W. Spencer Reid: ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Pro Bono Volunteer, court appointments, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Best Lawyers, community affiliations, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Charles A. Pharris, Law Professorships, Super Lawyers, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Brian J. Haverly, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Chad Worthen, Justin B. Breen, Michael Keleher, New Mexico State Bar, Julia L. Maccini, Best Lawyers in America, Business Lawyer of the Year, William Keleher, Thomas Keleher, S. Charles Archuleta, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Lawyer of the Year