Month: December 2015
The law firm of Keleher & McLeod traces its history to August 11, 1915, when W.A. Keleher began his law practice. But the story begins long before the formation of one of New Mexico’s most prominent law firms. It begins with the Keleher family.
With ties to Albuquerque dating back to 1879, the Keleher family is undoubtedly one of the most well-established and iconic families in the community. William A. Keleher, founder of Keleher & McLeod, is best known for his community impact, the law firm that bears his name and for being a prolific writer.
In his book, Memoirs: ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Super Lawyers, Chad Worthen, Brian J. Haverly, Best Lawyers, Thomas Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Charles A. Pharris, S. Charles Archuleta, Julia L. Maccini, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, William Keleher, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, New Mexico State Bar, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, court appointments, Michael Keleher, Law Professorships, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Pro Bono Volunteer, Justin B. Breen, Best Lawyers in America, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, community affiliations, Lawyer of the Year