Month: December 2015
The law firm of Keleher & McLeod traces its history to August 11, 1915, when W.A. Keleher began his law practice. But the story begins long before the formation of one of New Mexico’s most prominent law firms. It begins with the Keleher family.
With ties to Albuquerque dating back to 1879, the Keleher family is undoubtedly one of the most well-established and iconic families in the community. William A. Keleher, founder of Keleher & McLeod, is best known for his community impact, the law firm that bears his name and for being a prolific writer.
In his book, Memoirs: ...
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Lawyer of the Year, Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Justin B. Breen, S. Charles Archuleta, Business Lawyer of the Year, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, William Keleher, Thomas Keleher, Pro Bono Volunteer, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Michael Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers in America, Charles A. Pharris, court appointments, New Mexico State Bar, Best Lawyers, Chad Worthen, Tina Muscarella Gooch, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, community affiliations, Julia L. Maccini, Brian J. Haverly, Law Professorships