Keleher& McLeod, P.A. law firm has elected Chad Worthen to Shareholder and Director of the firm. Mr. Worthen represents clients in their estate and business planning. He also assists clients with estate and trust administration, including probate proceedings. Mr. Worthen is a graduate of Brigham Young University, B.S., magna cum laude 2005; J.D. cum laude 2008. Admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2008 and the New Mexico Bar in 2010. He has been an attorney with Keleher & McLeod since 2009.
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Pro Bono Volunteer, Brian J. Haverly, Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, New Mexico State Bar, S. Charles Archuleta, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Charles A. Pharris, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Best Lawyers in America, Justin B. Breen, court appointments, Thomas Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers, Law Professorships, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, William Keleher, Michael Keleher, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Julia L. Maccini, community affiliations, Chad Worthen, Super Lawyers