Keleher & McLeod, P.A. is pleased to announce that nine attorneys in the firm have been honored as 2017 Super Lawyers.
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers
Thomas C. Bird, Appellate
Sean Olivas, Employment & Labor
W. Spencer Reid, Business Litigation
Gary Van Luchene, Personal Injury: General Defense
2017 Southwest Super Lawyers: Rising Stars
Zachary R. Cormier, Employment Litigation: Defense
Brian Haverly, ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Best Lawyers in America, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, community affiliations, court appointments, Julia L. Maccini, Best Lawyers, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, New Mexico State Bar, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, William Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Lawyer of the Year, S. Charles Archuleta, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Michael Keleher, Chad Worthen, Super Lawyers, Brian J. Haverly, Business Lawyer of the Year, Justin B. Breen, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Pro Bono Volunteer, Thomas Keleher, Law Professorships, Charles A. Pharris