Associate Brian J. Haverly Elected to Board of The Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce 0
The firm congratulates Brian J. Haverly who was recently elected to a three year term as a member of the Board of the Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, William Keleher, Pro Bono Volunteer, Super Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Chad Worthen, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Best Lawyers in America, Law Professorships, Best Lawyers, Thomas Keleher, Lawyer of the Year, court appointments, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Michael Keleher, Justin B. Breen, Julia L. Maccini, Business Lawyer of the Year, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico Super Lawyers, community affiliations, S. Charles Archuleta, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, New Mexico State Bar