Associate Brian J. Haverly is Appointed to New Mexico State Bar 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates associate Brian J. Haverly on his recent appointment to a two-year term with the Business Law Section of the New Mexico State Bar.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Charles A. Pharris, Law Professorships, community affiliations, New Mexico Super Lawyers, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Best Lawyers in America, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Lawyer of the Year, court appointments, Michael Keleher, Business Lawyer of the Year, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Chad Worthen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Justin B. Breen, New Mexico State Bar, S. Charles Archuleta, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Julia L. Maccini, Brian J. Haverly, Pro Bono Volunteer, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, William Keleher