Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Congratulates New Mexico Super Lawyers for 2013 0
Several of the firm's lawyers have recently been named to the New Mexico Super Lawyers list as top attorneys in New Mexico for 2013. Several of the honorees have been appearing on the annual list for many years. A singular honor, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The honorees for 2013 and their practice areas are:
- Thomas C. Bird, appellate;
- W. Spencer Reid, business litigation; and
- Kurt Wihl, business litigation.
Special congratulations to Spencer Reid, honored by Super Lawyers for a second year as among New Mexico's top 25 lawyers.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Julia L. Maccini, Tina Muscarella Gooch, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers, Charles A. Pharris, Pro Bono Volunteer, Michael Keleher, court appointments, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Chad Worthen, Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers in America, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, S. Charles Archuleta, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Justin B. Breen, Law Professorships, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, New Mexico State Bar, Business Lawyer of the Year, Thomas Keleher, Brian J. Haverly, William Keleher, community affiliations, Super Lawyers