Tag: Law Professorships
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., together with the University of New Mexico Law School, recently announced the names of honorees for its sponsored Professorship for the terms, 2011-2013 and 2012-2014.
With deep roots in the State of New Mexico, Keleher & McLeod is uniquely New Mexican. More than half of its current roster of attorneys graduated from the University of New Mexico School of Law and the firm maintains a significant presence throughout the state. Keleher & McLeod's Professorship was the first to be endowed at the law school.
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Lawyer of the Year, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Thomas Keleher, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Tina Muscarella Gooch, New Mexico State Bar, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Pro Bono Volunteer, Chad Worthen, William Keleher, court appointments, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, Michael Keleher, Super Lawyers, Charles A. Pharris, community affiliations, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, S. Charles Archuleta, Justin B. Breen, Best Lawyers in America, Business Lawyer of the Year, Julia L. Maccini, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Law Professorships