Tag: New Mexico State Bar
Michael L. Keleher, of Keleher & McLeod, was recently honored by the State Bar of New Mexico, celebrating his 50th anniversary practicing law. Mr. Keleher and other honorees were feted with a reception on the occasion of the State Bar's 126th birthday.
Michael L. Keleher is an Albuquerque native son and along with his brothers, William B. Keleher and Thomas F. Keleher, has practiced law for many years at the firm founded by his father, W. A. Keleher, in 1915. The firm is renowned for its long-standing tradition of excellent legal services ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
William Keleher, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Chad Worthen, Lawyer of the Year, S. Charles Archuleta, Julia L. Maccini, Brian J. Haverly, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, court appointments, Michael Keleher, Charles A. Pharris, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Best Lawyers in America, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, New Mexico State Bar, Thomas Keleher, community affiliations, Justin B. Breen, Business Lawyer of the Year, Pro Bono Volunteer, Law Professorships