Seven Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2012 Super Lawyers 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., is pleased to announce that seven attorneys in the firm have been honored as 2012 Super Lawyers.They are Arthur O. Beach, Thomas C. Bird, Charles A. Pharris and W. Spencer Reid. All were honored in the primary practice area of business litigation.
Special congratulations to W. Spencer Reid who was ranked among the top 25 Super Lawyers in New Mexico.
Congratulations to these esteemed lawyers for this prestigious honor, and their continued service to the firm and the citizens of New Mexico.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Nine Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Best Lawyers in America, Brian J. Haverly, Best Lawyers, Michael Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Law Professorships, Business Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Julia L. Maccini, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Chad Worthen, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Pro Bono Volunteer, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Justin B. Breen, community affiliations, Thomas Keleher, S. Charles Archuleta, William Keleher, Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico State Bar, court appointments, Super Lawyers, Charles A. Pharris