Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2012 Super Lawyers 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., is pleased to announce that several attorneys in the firm have been honored as 2012 Super Lawyers. They are Thomas C. Bird and W. Spencer Reid. All were honored in the primary practice area of business litigation.
Special congratulations to W. Spencer Reid who was ranked among the top 25 Super Lawyers in New Mexico.
Congratulations to these esteemed lawyers for this prestigious honor, and their continued service to the firm and the citizens of New Mexico.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
court appointments, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, William Keleher, community affiliations, Justin B. Breen, S. Charles Archuleta, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Law Professorships, Michael Keleher, Charles A. Pharris, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Julia L. Maccini, Best Lawyers in America, Business Lawyer of the Year, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Pro Bono Volunteer, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico State Bar, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Chad Worthen, Best Lawyers, Brian J. Haverly