Shareholder Thomas C. Bird Appointed to NM Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee 0
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., congratulates shareholder Thomas C. Bird on his appointment as Chair of the New Mexico Supreme Court Appellate Rules Committee.
Thoughts? Comments? Questions?
LEAVE NEW COMMENT
|Your Name *||Comment or Question *|
|Email Address *|
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Pro Bono Volunteer, S. Charles Archuleta, Chad Worthen, Best Lawyers in America, Thomas Keleher, Super Lawyers, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, William Keleher, Lawyer of the Year, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, community affiliations, Justin B. Breen, Charles A. Pharris, New Mexico State Bar, Brian J. Haverly, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Michael Keleher, Best Lawyers, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, court appointments, Business Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Tina Muscarella Gooch, Law Professorships, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Julia L. Maccini