Tag: Top 40 Lawyers Under 40
Keleher & McLeod, P.A., is pleased to congratulate associate Brian J. Haverly for his recent selection as a Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40 in the State of New Mexico for the year 2013 by the American Society of Legal Advocates, a national organization. The Society's Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 listings recognize exceptional legal talent and early promise among the next generation of great lawyers.
Mr. Haverly is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in New Mexico, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. He primarily ...
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A. Attorneys Honored as 2017 Super Lawyers
- Chad Worthen Elected to Shareholder and Director
- Keleher & McLeod 100-Year Story
- Keleher & McLeod Attorneys Named 2015 Best Lawyers in America and Lawyer of the Year
- Michael, Thomas and William Keleher Recipients of the NM Spirit of Achievement Awards for 2014
News By Month
Best Lawyers, S. Charles Archuleta, Brian J. Haverly, Best Lawyers in America, Chad Worthen, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Tina Muscarella Gooch, New Mexico Super Lawyers, Michael Keleher, Lawyer of the Year, Charles A. Pharris, court appointments, Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, Thomas Keleher, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Shareholders, Justin B. Breen, New Mexico State Bar, Keleher & McLeod P.A. Attorneys, Julia L. Maccini, Law Professorships, Super Lawyers, community affiliations, Business Lawyer of the Year, New Mexico State Bar Appointments, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Pro Bono Volunteer, William Keleher