Fidelity and Surety Law
Our experienced fidelity and surety lawyers handle surety claims from inception through workout.
We handle litigation arising from defaults by bonded contractors.
We assist with contract surety claims, review, analysis, negotiations and documentation; including reprocurements, contractor financing, and analysis of options available to mitigate damages.
We handle analysis of payment bond claims and negotiating or litigating such claims.
We represent clients in the litigation of surety's subrogation rights to contract balances, construction trust fund claims, and claims against architects and accountants.
We represent clients in the litigation to enforce surety's indemnification and exoneration claims.
We handle liaison work with outside accountants, construction consultants, in-house claims counsel and claims managers.
Our Practice Areas
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Antitrust Law
- Appellate Law
- Appellate Practice
- Banking Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Business and Commercial Law
- Capital Markets Law
- Civil Rights and Constitutional Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Employee Benefits Law
- Employment Law
- Energy Law
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Fidelity and Surety Law
- Fiduciary Liability
- Government Relations and Lobbying
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Labor Law
- Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
- Major Finance and Business Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Non-Profit / Charities Law
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate Law
- Securities Law
- Tax Law
- Tribal / Native American Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Utility Law
- Water Law